Write about what you'd planned to do.

 Not much I have planned now, other than keep working and buy manga. I also plan to buy a lot of merchandise of my favorite things, including my favorite game Red Dead Redemption 2. Speaking of games, I plan to replay GTA V for like the millionth time, simply because I have nothing better to do. I might try to get back into a game called Genshin Impact, even though I don't really like the game at all that much. I mean- it isn't bad, but I'd say its pretty overrated/overhyped. Maybe if I play it again and actually do things I'll see the appeal, because I can see why people like it, just not really my type of game. Another thing I have planned is watching an anime series called One Piece. It has 975 episodes and is still ongoing today. Will I finish it? No. However I like it so far so I'll watch for fun. Maybe I have quite a bit planned after all.

Comments

Popular Posts