Write about what you used to know how to do.

 I used to know how to play viola back when I was in 8th grade. I was in orchestra and I wasn't a pro or anything, but I was actually fairly decent. It was simple for me to learn and lots of fun to play. Then when I got to 9th grade, I chose art instead of orchestra (which was the better choice anyways since the school completely ignored the orchestra and poured all their support into the band and football team) but I missed playing it a lot. Then, in February of 2019 I believe, I got a viola after asking for one for a long time. As much as I tried getting back into it, I couldn't. It's kinda tricky now, but I'm sure if I keep trying I'll get back in the rhythm. However, I just don't really care nor am I motivated enough to keep trying.

Comments

Popular Posts